"Research Areas in Space- " - A document of Research Areas for soliciting proposals from STCs & RAC-S
1. “Research Areas in Space” is a comprehensive document highlighting ISRO’s major programmes, current and upcoming R&D requirements of ISRO. This document will exclusively cater to the advanced research requirements of ISRO wherein Space Technology Cells (STCs) and Regional Academic Centre for Space (RAC-S) established at various IITs/NITs and premier institutes across the country can select and generate R&D proposals. The faculty of these institutes are encouraged to submit their project proposals in these diverse research areas.
2. The concerned ISRO/DOS centre interested in the research topic is given in brackets after the areas/sub areas/problems.
3. The proposals may be submitted by the faculty of STC and RAC-S institutions based on the call for proposals by the respective institutes.
4. The evaluation reports of the proposals received from the ISRO/DOS centres will be further reviewed by the Joint Policy Committee (JPC) of STC and Joint Policy Management Council (JPMC) of RAC-S before its recommendation for funding support.
5. One hard copy and a soft copy of the proposal shall be submitted to the respective STCs/ RAC-S.
6. Conveners of STC/RAC-S shall submit a hard copy and a soft copy of the proposal to the respective ISRO/DOS centre.
Download Research Areas in Space
Source : https://www.isro.gov.in/capacity-building/supported-areas-of-research