SBE 19plus CTD Profiler
The SBE 911plus CTD is the primary oceanographic research tool used by the world’s leading institutions, providing 24 Hz sampling with an SBE 9plus CTD Unit and SBE 11plus V2 Deck Unit. The 911plus system provides real-time data collection over 10,000 meters of cable (single- or multi-conductor electro-mechanical sea cable, slip-ring equipped winch, and computer for data display and logging supplied by user). The 911plus is easily integrated with an SBE 32 Carousel Water Sampler for real-time or autonomous auto-fire operations. The 911plus’ pump-controlled, T-C ducted flow minimizes salinity spiking caused by ship heave and allows for slow descent rates without slowing sensor responses, improving dynamic accuracy and resolving small scale structure in the water column. One Conductivity and one Temperature sensor (fitted with TC Duct and constant-flow pump) are included. An optional second (redundant) pair of T and C sensors and pump can be easily installed. The 911plus supports numerous auxiliary sensors with eight A/D channels. Major features are given below:
- SBE 9plus CTD Unit for depths to 6800 or 10,500 m.
- SBE 3plus premium Temperature sensor, SBE 4C Conductivity sensor, Digiquartz Pressure sensor, SBE 5T pump.
- Communication and power support for up to eight auxiliary voltage sensors.
- Interface for dual C & T sensors (sensors optional).
- Modem channel for real-time SBE 32 Carousel Water Sampler control.
- Stainless steel protection cage.
- Seasoft V2 Windows software package (setup, data upload, real-time data acquisition, and data processing).
- Auxiliary sensors — dissolved oxygen, fluorescence, turbidity and nitrate (SUNA) etc.
- SBE 32 Carousel Water Sampler.