Aerial Services & Digital Mapping
- Geospatial Information Services: Aerial surveys using LFDC/ALSDC (or through high resolution satellite data) including orthophoto generation, DEM/DTM generation, large scale mapping and geodatabase generation.
- High point density laser scanner surveys are useful for precision applications like forest biomass estimation, flood inundation simulation and analysis, inputs for corridor analysis during Inter Linking of Rivers (ILR).
- Atmospheric research surveys with user provided instrumentation.
- Instrument Validation Services for testing of user developed sensors like cameras, IMUs, SAR, Radio Altimeter etc.
- High accuracy Trajectory estimation services through Kinematic GPS processing for Radar calibration